Wednesday, 25 December 2013

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION 2013

Hey hey !! Its Christmas finally!! Although we Russians don't have Christmas on the 25th we have in on the 7th of January because we are Christian Orthodox.But  me and my family for the past 10 years been celebrating it in December 25th.  I hope all my readers are having an amazing time!!  I've never had soo much good in my life haha.I'm having a brilliant time with my family!! Lots of yummy food and lots and lots of brilliant and unexpected presents! Its very sad that this day is coming to an end  but I'm very very exited for New Year now!! My boy surprised me with tickets to Copenhagen.I'm soo soo happy .Also  i'm very grateful for all your  views and lovely comments thank you very much! See you all in NEW Year xx


Irena D

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you its small but all that you need will fit in it
      XX

      Delete
  2. You look fab! Such a quirky outfit and congrats on the new bb :) We are bag twins today :) Happy Christmas x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! You look gorgeous and the sweater is great!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!
    Happy christmas love!

    www.shoppingmarbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweatshirt and legging :) So cool!
    Happy Christmas!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing sweatshirt!

    Following you dear!!

    www.fashionbarb.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great loook !!! I love your new bag!! and this leggings is soooo cool
    Merry Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those pants! :) Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas :) That is such a cute Christmas tree, by the way! xx

    nicole
    Chic Nikkie | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! and you have a dream bag!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THAT OUTFIT sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!
    Great shoes and lovlely leggins....
    Love Miriam aka MiKu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...